Commercial electrical contracting is a different animal than residential electrical work. Commercial electricians deal with a wider variety of projects essential to keeping a business functioning safely and efficiently, not only power distribution, but data, phone, and camera cabling, lighting, and more. From our headquarters in Alliance Ohio, we travel to Salem, Minerva, Louisville, Canton, and Youngstown often. An extensive list of commercial electrician services is shown below.
Commercial Electrical Services We Offer
- Building Additions
- Warehouses, Offices, and Showrooms
- Lighting upgrades for energy efficiency (LED) Etc.
- Data cabling installation
- Camera cabling installation
- Lighting retrofits
- Parking Lot Lighting Repairs
- Security Lighting Installs
- Generator Installations
- Building Power Distribution Maintenance
- Power Distribution and Circuit Labeling
- Circuit Tracing
- Arc Flash Analysis
- Lightning Protection
- Surge Suppression
- Emergency Lighting
- Service Calls
- New Services 100A -4,000A and Larger
- Underground Feeders
- Overhead Exterior Wiring
- Thermo graphics on Power Panels
- Bucket Truck Service
- Design / Build For New and Additions
- Occupancy Sensors
- Troubleshooting Building Wiring
- UPS Installations
- Grounding and Bonding
- Telephone Cabling installation
- Fiber Optic Cabling installation
Contact Integrity Power and Electric today to schedule an evaluation at your business.
Do you have 3 phase motors? If so you will want to read this!
- Mar 04, 2015
Why Does My Breaker Panel Make A Buzzing Sound?
- Feb 20, 2015
Why would I upgrade my electrical panel?
- Jan 05, 2015
The Difference Between Residential and Commercial Electrical Wiring
- Dec 01, 2014
Know When to Call a Professional Electrician
- Nov 01, 2014